Thursday, June 2, 2011

Guest Post Today -Mama's Turn Now

Thanks to the gracious invitation from Sharon @ Mamas Turn Now I am guest posting over there today!  I am so excited by the invitation.  When she asked me to do it I enthusiastically said yes.  Two days later, my life fell apart.  God has helped me slowly piece it back together and I was able to come up with a few words.

Sharon's children are younger than mine and her son Jay also has Aspergers.  She asked me what I would do differently in my journey to raise these special boys.  I don't have many regrets about my efforts with the boys, but there are a few things that I think Mom's who are going through this journey should know and the sooner...the better!

You should follow Sharon's Blog.  She's a very funny writer and a supportive friend!  She and I are going to share some big adventures in the future...but we'll talk about that later!

Please check out the Guest Post!

If you've got nothing better to do...help keep a sistah in the top 25 on TopMommy!  Just a quick Click! 

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory