Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Ending

This tumultuous week has a happy ending.  I find that when I'm going through something deep and emotional, I can't write about it until I get a little distance from it.  It's like swimming up stream, against the tide.  You're just trying to survive...trying to get through it.  Once you reach the shore, catch your breath and let the sun bless you with it's energy, you can find the strength to write.

I have the energy tonight, but instead of writing a long post, I am going to go out and celebrate the week's happy ending with a margarita.  I may even have two!  I am craving one right about now.  So cheers yall!  I'll be back soon with this weeks story.

P.S. Thank you my loyal readers who always take a moment to comment and click the Top Mommy Link! When you vote...it means more readers get to read my stories and I get these cool notes from them, telling me how they feel less alone in their journey.


Thanks for clicking!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory