Monday, August 2, 2010

By the way... (Hell Broke Loose afterthought)

On that day when "Hell broke loose." I saw a movie that I loved..."The Kids Are All Right" isn't that ironic? They were still alive when I got home.  I took my mother with me to the movie to get her out of the house.  She was embarrassed and grossed out by the amount of Sex in the movie.  It didn't bother me at all.  I got my laugh on and was glad to be out of my own life for just a couple of hours. The leisurely lunch/dinner at the Cheesecake Factory included cocktails, of course.  I was feeling no pain and numb and oblivious to what was going on just a few miles away with my kids.  I was so glad that I was unavailable for the missed calls. I won't count how many.

Dad really did an awesome job of handling this one! We're not completely on the same page yet, but at least we're in the same book, and almost the same chapter.

Thanks Joyeleven!